Industry leaders, business publications and authors have voiced their praise for Jim Stengel’s Grow. Here are just some of the rave reviews.
strategy+business hails Grow as one of the best business books of 2012. Read the article.
“By combining a scientist’s rigor with a storyteller’s gifts, Jim Stengel has produced a brilliant, must-read book supremely suited to our times.”
– Arianna Huffington, president and editor-in-chief, “The Huffington Post”
“When you start reading Grow, you may well feel a little skeptical about the ideal and its bottom-line value. But you’ll soon become intrigued — and then utterly convinced. Jim Stengel … has the hard, clean numbers to bear his teachings out.”
– Sir Martin Sorrell, CEO, WPP
“A new, powerful model for business. This is a must-read, not just for marketers, but for all business leaders.”
– Sheryl Sandberg, chief operating officer, Facebook®
“This breakthrough book, filled with original ideas and engaging stories, will inspire you to rethink what truly matters to your company and career.”
– William C. Taylor, founding editor of Fast Company and bestselling author of Practically Radical
“Jim Stengel is a pioneer. In Grow, he has cracked the code for all of us.”
– Roy Spence, chairman and co-founder, GSD&M, and author of It’s Not What You Sell, It’s What You Stand For
“In this fascinating book … I personally discovered ideas that are exactly what we need in today’s business environment.”
– Maurice Lévy, chairman and CEO, Publicis Groupe
“This is an important book for our time. Jim Stengel takes you on a journey that will forever change how you approach business.”
– Andrea Guerra, CEO, Luxottica Group
“A landmark book tailor-made for the times!”
– Tom Peters, coauthor of “In Search of Excellence”
“Jim Stengel shows quite conclusively the power of galvanizing your company around a noble cause … a great way to think about your business!”
– David C. Novak, chairman and CEO, Yum! Brands, Inc.
“Grow doesn’t just give insight into Jim Stengel’s brilliant career with P&G; it provides evidence and inspiration for any leader to be in touch with and pursue their ideals.”
– John D. Wren, president and CEO, Omnicom Group
“It goes to the core of your firm’s reason for being, your role as a leader, and what will drive your most important customers to trust what you do.”
– Scott Cook, cofounder and chairman of the executive committee, Intuit Inc.