My team and I are taking a month off to recharge and spend time with family and friends. Here’s my To-Do List for the time off:
1. No To-Do Lists (except this one)!
2. No car: ride my Captain America bike everywhere
3. Go to a wedding on Bainbridge Island
4. Paddleboard with daughter as much as possible
5. Read two hours a day. On the list: The Sympathizer, Barbarian Days, Leave Only Footprints, Veritas
6. Watch the sunset everyday with my wife (sometimes with rosé)
7. Exercise every day
8. Watch “Schmigadoon” with my wife
10. Watch tennis (Western Southern & US Open)
11. Rent a remote cabin on Orcas Island
12. Hang out on the patio of Mike Hess Brewery in Imperial Beach Ca. and watch the world go by.
How do you like to spend your time to recharge?